COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
You can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies anytime, but this may imply that some features are disabled and that you may be limited access to some content. The quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do it by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do it if you use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/ https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy
- Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Blackberry: http://global.blackberry.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.html
You can also easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device by using your browser. For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” tab of your browser. You can deactivate cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. There are tools available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
The Cookies Policy was updated for the last time on 04/15/2019.